As we all are aware of the unprecedented disaster in South Asia and particularly in Aceh, Nias and its surrounding, we are pleased to inform you that on December 27, 2004 Bali Tourism Community comprising of all Tourism Associations, stakeholders and Bali Government Tourism Dept. in an emergency meeting resolved to form a BALI CRISIS CENTER for NATURAL DISASTER (BCCND).
The organization structure consists of 3 Advisory Board Members: 1. Feisol Hashim of MPI and Indonesia Marine Tourism Association 2. Putu Antara of BTB 3. Nurjaya, Director of Bali Tourism Govt. of Bali and 8 members of Action Committee Chaired by Al Purwa of Bali PATA Chapter.
Information materials in the forms of brochures, booklets and leaf-lets are available free of charge at Tourist Information Centers as follows : Please note these departments will not send out information by mail.
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Tuban, Denpasar 80361.
- Kuta Art Market, Jalan Bakung Sari, Kuta, Denpasar 80361
- Bina Wisata Ubud, Gianyar 80571. (Next to the villages head's office of Ubud).
- Government Tourist Information Center, Jalan Bakung Sari, Kuta, Denpasar 80361.
- Bali Government Tourism Office. Jalan S. Parman, Niti Mandala Renon - Denpasar 80235.
|< Prev||Next >|