On May 5, 1997 We started our humble offering Internet access services primarily for tourists and business travelers. Initially, when they first originated the idea of using Internet services in this mythical magical island, we were hopelessly lost Because the Internet does not mean a suggestive link with the culture of Bali, and the grace and inherent beauty of their land and its inhabitants. However, given the possibility popular with modern technology, we thought it would be an appropriate step for many who travel around the island. We began to interpret technology and magic of Bali, both the creation of computers completely open environment and warm, with hints of Bali, the greens and natural areas, and flowers. The concept of our place was not May 5, 1997 We started our humble offering Internet access services primarily for tourists and business travelers.
Initially, when they first originated the idea of using Internet services in this mythical magical island, we were hopelessly lost Because the Internet does not mean a suggestive link with the culture of Bali, and the grace and inherent beauty of their land and its inhabitants. However, given the possibility popular with modern technology, we thought it would be an appropriate step for many who travel around the island. We began to interpret technology and magic of Bali, both the creation of computers completely open environment and warm, with hints of Bali, the greens and natural areas, and flowers. The concept of our place was not based on a cafe or restaurant are common in Bali.
Our facility is different, very modern, high quality service with a personal touch, the different sections that correspond to the computer, cold room for a simple meal or a group of functions, all in the best tropical environment. It has the latest computer devices that consumers can do their work or simply surf the Internet using VoIP or chat with others on the network with the Web Cam. Have always been many other advanced technology, adding time to time, for example, certain Wi-Fi, voice over IP, recording high Our facility is different, very modern, high quality service with a personal touch, the different sections that correspond to the computer, cold room for a simple meal or a group of functions, all in the best tropical environment. It has the latest computer devices that consumers can do their work or simply surf the Internet using VoIP or chat with others on the network with the Web Cam. Have always been many other advanced technology, adding time to time, for example, certain Wi-Fi, voice over IP, recording high-resolution scan DVD, color laser printing, etc.
We provided high quality food with a strong emphasis on hygiene. Much of the menu contains a balance of variety with the awareness of nutrition, with the help of the science of cooking. We have many satisfied customers pampered with a nice cappuccino with a strong and healthy snack together while surfing the net. We also conducted cooking classes and received many comments. Visit our coffee.
Patih Kuta road Jelantik
Here you can see the new home which we made in late April 2006. These photos, taken recently, shows some of the buildings and interiors. Once you enter through the main entrance through which definitely the experience of the open concept of the cafe / restaurant. There is an upper floor containing several sessions, two computer terminals, a small library and a chill-out zone, the “lesbian”, which means sit on cushions and mats.
We provide thoroughly modern eight computers (2, including some of the Mac) and two laptops for our customers. Each computer terminal is equipped with all services, for example, a real capacity audio / video, CD or DVD recorders, network printing, programs, etc. all running applications. as safely as possible to ensure the unwanted intrusion and viruses or worm attacks.
Chic, Cozy & Convenient Experience! Where Blend Work & Leisure!
Internet and computer systems
(1) the backbone of the Internet
We use wireless radio waves to provide high bandwidth and bustle of productivity because the technology is reliable and is the only economic solution to Bali for the connection to the Internet 24 hours without interruption. Our microwave radio links using frequencies from 2.4 GHz radio and offer reliable performance speeds of 256 kbps in the WLAN. The “line of sight” between the cafeteria and our ISP is only less than 1 km, an optimal range to reduce interference and additional relay point. Our antenna is placed at a point high above the cafe and the connection to its sister satellite in our ISP. We have this pair of antennas that function as an important communications center totally dedicated links.
Ethernet is used for our family of local area networks (LAN) switches data on rates of twisted pair cables at 10 Mbps 10Base-T and 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet. There is a wireless access point using 802.11 b / g Wi-Fi that provides an environment that includes 11 Mbps, 54 Mbps to 108 Mbps for mobile users. Wi-Fi WPA2 encryption is secured by the DHCP service. For those without wireless capability is a network of additional sites on the second floor which allows connection to the Internet. We use a print server to handle three networked printers, allowing printing of not only our computer terminals, but also on their wireless laptop. All Internet traffic into and out of the cafeteria is at hand for a router with a hardware firewall.
Eight terminals provide broad for maximum comfort and privacy, 6 hectares Microsoft Windows XP PCs and two Apple Mac OS X. You can order a drink or a snack or a healthy meal while using your computer. Ban smoking in front of the terminal EACH.
– Each PC is equipped with the following minimum:
– Intel or AMD CPU clock speed of 1.7 GHz to 2.88 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 20 GB HDD Interface: USB 2 Firewire
– AGP graphics cards video = 128 MB RAM, 24 bit Sound card with microphone headsets
– CD-RW or DVD-RW, 52X CD-ROM
– distribution of a full keyboard and optical mouse
– Two major new iMac soon added to our family
3 printers are installed modern and fast and controlled by an external print server, which offers the possibility of networking with all the features for the LAN and use of Wi-Fi can also print directly from your laptop via a wireless connection to any of our printers.
– NDO HP LaserJet 1200 Monochrome 1200×1200 dpi, 15 ppm
– An inkjet printer Canon i6500, 4800×1200 dpi, speed of 5 ppm and up to A3
– An HP Color LaserJet 2605, Color 600×600 dpi, 10 ppm
(5) and Imager
For high-quality scanning of documents, photographs, as well as slides and negatives, we installed a performance HP Scanjet 5470c scnner high. At a resolution of 2400×2400 dpi color depth 48-bit hardware. Active transparency adapter is used for scanning slides and negatives.
(6) Other Devices
– Stereo headset with microphone for voice over IP, chat, Skype, video conferencing, etc.
– USB Webcam, Live Chat, Video Conference
– Each team is equipped with a 52X CD burner.
– 4X DVD Burner for DVD-R,-R, RW,-RW
– USB Card Reader SD Memory Card, SM, CF, MMC, MS, XD, etc.
– Wireless USB Network Adapter for laptop users
– USB flash memory of 256 MB and 512 MB
– 3 megapixel camera for rent
– OCR documents, either as text or spreadsheet.
– Typing (in Bahasa Indonesia and) we charge per block of 200 words.
– Preparation of the Charter of the head, PDF resume talks, invoice templates, etc.
– Corporate presentation, multimedia design
– Graphic design, catalog design, digital imaging retouching etc.
– private computer training, and consultation
– Web site design and maintenance
1.Using the Internet (Free at least) – Rp 250 per minute
2. Laser printing B / W – USD. 1,000 per A4 page
3. Color Printing – Rp 10,000 per A4 page
4. Color Printing – RP. 20,000 per A3 page
5. Scanning – Rp 8,000 per A4 page
6. We give discount for regular customers and the volume of requests
The followings are just a Few of the new dishes as well as the popular favorites in our updated Menu
– fruit juices and healthy vegetables – freshly squeezed to order sugar or preservatives!
– Purifier – clearing the mind, body and spirit! (Apple, carrot, beet and ginger)
– Energizer – by a burst of energy and vitamins, good for sore throat (carrot, apple and ginger)
– Detox – for healing and purification of the body! (Carrots, beets and shot of wheat grass)
– Super Whammy – for assets! (Carrot, apple, orange and a shot of wheat grass)
– Banana Bender – orange, banana and pineapple
– hot ginger tea
– Caffe Latte
– Latte macchiato
Soups / Salads
– creamy pumpkin soup – pumpkin soup cooked with house spices from Asia and thick with lemongrass
– Soup Sour Spicy Seafood – Mixed seafood cooked in a spicy broth of tomato and sour and flavor of herbs
– Cyber Chicken Salad – steak, grilled chicken, lettuce, bean sprouts, sauteed vegetables in a creamy -sesame dressing and topped with special crispy wanton strips
– Thai Seafood Salad – Seafood mixed with lettuce, tomatoes and onions tossed in a refreshing, sweet, spicy, spicy Thai dressing
Internet Sandwiches / snacks / appetizers
– dumplings with chicken or shrimp (a favorite is popular!) – chicken or shrimp-filled dumplings steamed and served with a chili sauce
– Eggplant and Garlic Spread – house chopped roasted eggplant, garlic and herbs that occur in our loaf of bread toasted mini-
– Stuffed Tofu – fried dough stuffed with tofu and vegetables coated chicken served with our homemade – sauce chili sweet and sour
– Chicken Mayo Baguette – Chicken strips with pesto basil thrown in mayonnaise served between our – mini-sandwiches or bread house
– Veggie Burger / Sandwiches – Fresh tomato, cucumber, avocado, tempeh, tofu and topped with guacamole
– Tandoori Burgers / Sandwiches – A selection of grilled meats or chicken strips marinated in Indian spices served with Tandoori Yogurt Sauce
Kids / Children’s Menu
– Crispy fried strips of tender chicken – breaded fish fillets coated strips of skinless chicken breast served with French fries
– Plain grilled cheese toast – with a healthy snack choice of black or white bread, and salad of shredded carrots and raisins
– Fish & Chips – traditional foods, and they serve fresh fish fillets days
– Mini Toasts background – small baguette with tomato sauce, Bolognese ground beef and mozzarella cheese
Pasta & Pizza
– Basil Pesto Penne – with a choice of spaghetti, fettuccine or penne
– Eggplant Ravioli Al Pesto Herb – Our homemade ravioli filled with grilled eggplant and basil pesto sauce
beef with hot peppers and onion pizza – with ground beef, peppers, fresh tomato sauce, onions, cheese and topped with fresh rocket salad
– Cyber Special Pizza – with chicken, mushrooms, eggs, green peppers and onions, good for a good meal
Indonesia and Bali
– Mix rice with vegetables – steamed rice served with a variety of vegetable dishes in Bali
– Pepes Seafood – pieces of mixed seafood cooked with spices or spices of Bali Bali with onions, peppers, green and red peppers, grilled, then wrapped in banana leaves with rice steamed
– Bali Seafood Grill – grilled tuna steak, shrimp and squid marinated in Balinese spices served with cream – soothes Jukut (Bali salad vegetables) rice steamed and
– Beancurd and long beans curry – tofu or bean curd, long beans and Asian vegetables cooked in a spicy – Thai red curry served with steamed rice and fresh dill (pickled vegetables)
– Bali curry chicken – “Chicken Mekuah” curry sauce or chicken cooked with Balinese spice served with cream Jukut (mixed vegetable salad Bali) and steamed rice
– Singapore Laksa bold – One of our signature dishes served with vermicelli noodles, bean sprouts, eggs, fish – balls, sliced fish cake, cucumber and tofu in a coconut curry sauce rich and spicy with a selection of shrimp or chicken (vegetarian also available in a style full of Asian vegetables)
– vegetable curry tofu Tempe / Indonesia tofu, tempeh and vegetable curry – tofu, tempeh, cabbage, long beans and many vegetables cooked in a rich sauce Javanese curry and turmeric mixed with rice steamed
– Malaysia Fish and Pineapple Curry – boneless slices of fish and slices of fresh pineapple cooked in a thick yellow curry spice mixed with fresh pineapple and spices served with steamed rice
Favorite Internet Special
– Rocket grilled chicken (a favorite is popular!) – Chicken breast fillet grilled to perfection presented in freshly prepared mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, salsa and avocado salad topped with rocket
– Lourina seafood – fried squid and shrimp sauce dressed with chili sauce
– Tuna / Chicken Parmigiana – chicken breast and fresh tuna steak with homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella and baked to perfection
Desserts / Sweets
– Hot Banana spring roll with chocolate sauce
– Black glutinous rice pudding
– Also check out our weekly specials biscuits and cakes
Bali @ Cyber Cafe
9 Complex Sriwijaya, Jalan Patih Jelantik, 80361 Kuta, Bali
Telephone: +62 361 761326 or 762 290 – Fax: +62 361 762 292
All Rights reserved 2010. Updated on 14/02/2010