The St Regis Bali Resort has been named to Forbes Travel Guide’s 2021 Star Awards. The new award series from Forbes Travel Guide will showcase The St. Regus Bali with other five-star honorees on ForbesTravelGuide.com.
Those named to the award are positioned as representing outstanding, often iconic resorts, with virtually flawless service and exceptional facilities.
Named to this stellar category of outstanding global hotels and resorts, The St. Regis Bali Resort was selected because of its bespoke service, prime location, luxurious rooms and amenities, exquisite food, and beverage offerings. The Bali property’s overall value is reflected in a total score of 91.62 out of 100.
In revealing that The St. Regis Bali Resort is among its 2021 award recipients, Forbes Travel Guide (FTG) has offered a sneak peek at the winners from its upcoming 2021 Annual Star Awards.
The early winners for 2021 were selected from hotels inspected before COVID-19 closures. The complete list of 2021 winners will be formally announced in February 2021.
In selecting what they consider the world’s best – professional inspectors travel the world to assess hotels, restaurants, and spas based on 900 objective standards that form their coveted annual Star Ratings.
Forbes Travel Guide’s incognito inspectors check into a hotel, posing as ordinary guests and paying their own way. Then they test up to exacting standards, including whether an associate greets them within 30 seconds of arrival, if clothing left around a room is folded neatly or wrapped and placed within close view after turndown service, and whether the associates demonstrated exceptional design. The ratings tabulate 75 percent of a hotel’s score based on its service, while the facility’s quality determines the remaining 25 percent.
The St. Regis Bali Resort is a suite and villa-only resort boasting 123 beautifully appointed accommodations set on the white sand beach of Nusa Dua. Its signature St. Regis Butler Service promises bespoke service with personalized touches.
From Bali Discovery